x

Downgrade Plan to Personal

Hi there, I need to downgrade my plan to Personal as I am putting my work on hold for the near future.  I do not want to lose the work I have done, and would like to keep my domain connected - so I believe Personal would be the correct one to downgrade to?  Then I will upgrade again at a later date.

Can I get support with this plan downgrade?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @CraftedColorado.

I've removed your subscription and credited your account for the money you just paid. You should be able to upgrade to Personal now and it should use those credits.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Best Answer

Hi @CraftedColorado.

I've removed your subscription and credited your account for the money you just paid. You should be able to upgrade to Personal now and it should use those credits.

Message 6 of 5

Hey there - I too have been trying to downgrade my Busines plus plan to a personal plan. Can you please help? I am not getting any response as yet and have been trying for weeks now. its for my site www.transitandtales.com 

Message 6 of 5

Hi. I need to do the same, downgrade to personal from professional. But I can't see the option anywhere. this is frustrating! 

my domain is www.thecakeland.com

Message 6 of 5
Square

Hi @Fatemeh25

I removed the service for you so that you can upgrade to the plan that works best for you. 

Thanks for your patience, and please let us know if you have any questions. 

Message 6 of 5