x

Expiration of plans

Good morning, I've been using weebly for several years, I've bought several plans in weebly, I do not know what happened, the expiration was for 2 years, and it appears to be canceled on July 7  

I do not understand why this happens I have the bills of all the plans I have purchased.

They are not doing things correctly,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

imageimage

Message 2 of 5
Square

It looks like you've been maintaining of all the services in your account for the last three years entirely with credits. We don't allow people to continually upgrade sites like that, so your service expiration dates were automatically adjusted to reflect that.

Message 3 of 5

Okay but I have done enough promotion with mailchimp ... and my mailing accounts massive ..
I find it a little unfair that they make a promotion and do not comply.

Now I will have to answer my clients for this. Can you help me with a solution? 

Message 4 of 5

I have also bought for years plans for my account of puntacana blogs http://www.puntacanablogs.com not only have been credits but this is ok, I think I will buy a host ... it is more economical and they do not cheat with promosions that do not Comply. I have been very bad with my clients for this reason. Very bad service.

Message 5 of 5