x

Font issues

Hi

I have a few font issues, any help is appreciated.

1) I have recently changed the font size of the sub navigation text to a specific number, from the original "auto" option. I cant seem to be able to change that back to "auto". Anybody knows how to do that?

2) In the sub navigation options of the "change font settings" I cant choose wether or not I want them to be uppercase or not. This option exists for the navigation, but not for the sub navigation options. The problem is, that in the desktop version the sub navigation text is in caps, but in mobile version is not!

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

It could very well be theme specific- they're all a little different from one another, and that includes the mobile site. 

Regarding the reset option, are you using a laptop? You might need to zoom out in your browser a little bit (CTRL and minus on a Windows computer, Command and minus on an Apple computer) to see that if you're zoomed in.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey @suntory!

1. To do that click on the reset link on the bottom of the sub navigation font options section (I went ahead and did that for you).

2. To change the fonts on the mobile site for your sub navigation you'd need to do a bit of custom CSS work. Are you familiar with CSS? If not, post a link to your site and a member of our Community can probably offer some help.

Message 2 of 4

Hi @Adam,

Thank you for your fast reply. Yes the "auto" has returned. The problem was that there is no side bar on the "change font" section so I could not scroll down and use it. Maybe this is a bug?

Regarding the font size, all I want is to be able to select if I want the sub navigation menu to be upper or lower case, for both the desktop and mobile version (not seperately). This option exists for the main navigation but not for the sub navigation menus.

Currently, I cannot select this, and it is uppercase on the dekstop and lower case on the mobile version. It seems to me it is a bug/missing feature, or something in my settings. Is it maybe theme-specific?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Square

Best Answer

It could very well be theme specific- they're all a little different from one another, and that includes the mobile site. 

Regarding the reset option, are you using a laptop? You might need to zoom out in your browser a little bit (CTRL and minus on a Windows computer, Command and minus on an Apple computer) to see that if you're zoomed in.

Message 4 of 4