x

How Can I Go Back to a Standard Account from an Education Account?

Hi, I'm trying to change my account back to a Standard Account from an Education Account? How should I go about doing that?.. The email for my account is [personal info redacted]

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same question. I have not found any direct path that allows me to change my services, just cancel them. It's very frustrating and I may have more time on my hands these days, but I dont want to spend it following dead ends.

Message 10 of 9
Square

Thanks for posting, @GVC. Did you want to downgrade to a lower level plan? To do that, we can remove your current plan and credit your account for any time remaining which you can use to upgrade to the plan you want. It looks like you just upgraded, though, so we can actually just refund the charge instead. Let us know which you'd prefer!

Message 10 of 9
Square

Thanks for your post, @tjames. I've converted your account to a standard account for you. Feel free to post again if you have any questions.

Message 10 of 9

I have a standard account now?

Message 10 of 9
Square

Not a problem, @Mrs_Steele-SSW - I've converted your account to a standard account for you.

Message 10 of 9

@Adam Thank you!!

Message 10 of 9

I also need my account changed back to a standard account.  Thank you. 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Thanks for posting, @BobbieF. It looks like our support team was able to take care of that for you.

Message 10 of 9