x

How long does it take before my site is live

Honestly i can take up to a long time it depands on if you are still working on your website. 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Hey, I am using a custom domain www.rishikarathore.com for my weebly website by paying annually in respect to a plan on weebly, its been few days I have published my site.

So how long it will take for my site to be visible on internet? 

like how many more days I have to wait ?

do tell me

Message 24 of 24
Square

Hi @rishika It looks like you purchased a hosting plan, but you haven't registered the domain yet. You have a domain credit in your account that will automatically apply at checkout. Click on Domains from the dropdown in the top right corner of the dashboard, then click on "register a domain". Follow the prompts to complete the registration, then re-publish the site. It should update right away, but can take up to 24-48 hours (max) to fully update on the backend.

Message 24 of 24

I typed in all my information and choose that I wanted my 'store' to be a one page thing. But when I hit finish or next or whatever it says "Just a second while we build your store...". It has been loading for hours now. I closed everything out except that and I reloaded it. I even closed it out and re-did all the info and stuff. It is still loading. I started this YESTERDAY.

I would really like an immediate reply.

Message 25 of 24