x

How to downgrade from Business to Starter

Hey there,

I've got a site that is on a Business plan right now that is set to renew soon. However, I am placing this project on hold and would like to downgrade to Starter. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks,

O

Message 1 of 43
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Happy to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 13 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
Square

I just removed the service for you, @APearson When you publish the site, you might need to make some changes like removing any of the business features that are still active. Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 43

Good Morning. 
Seems like I am having the same issue. I would like to downgrade by subscription for Disc Gulp from business to a starter page. 

I will upgrade another of my sites but I can do that on my own. 

Message 24 of 43

How can I downgrade form Business to Pro account? Don't need the Business features, but my site is now on hold until I activate (and pay) for a new Business option. 

Message 44 of 43
Square

Thanks for posting, @EliseKB. I've removed the Business subscription for you, so the site should show as a Pro site now.

Message 44 of 43

Thank you!

Message 44 of 43
Square

You're welcome!

Message 44 of 43

Hello, 

Can you please help me as well. I want to switch from Pro to the Connect plan. My Pro plan has expired. But I dont know how to switch to Connect plan and make the necessary payment for the plan. 

Thanks

Irfan

Message 44 of 43
Square

I removed the Pro service so that you can upgrade to the Connect plan. Smiley Happy Let me know if you need anything else. 

Message 44 of 43

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 43
Square

No problem! Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 43

Hello,

I want to downgrade from Pro to Starter, can someone help me ? Thank you.

Message 44 of 43
Square

Hi @soleneiris It looks like you recently upgraded. Do you want to downgrade now or wait till the plan expires? 

Message 44 of 43

I want to downgrade now. Thank you.

Message 44 of 43
Square

I removed the plan for you, @soleneiris and added the remaining credit to your account so that you can upgrade to the correct plan. Thanks!

Message 44 of 43

Hi,

I have purchased the weebly stater site plan, but my website does not open. Dont know what to do!

Thanks

Irfan

Message 44 of 43
Square

Hi @Irufan The website is loading okay for me. Although, it does look like you need to enable the SSL. Please log into the editor and click Settings, then scroll to the toggle for SSL 

Message 44 of 43

Thanks it worked.

Message 44 of 43

Hi, I'd like to downgrade as well - I currently have a Business plan and don't need it. I'd like to downgrade to the next level down, please.

Message 44 of 43
Square

I just replied to your other post, @anneduffy - you should be able to upgrade to your preferred plan now.

Message 44 of 43

Hi I've tried emailing twice and have had no reply as yet Smiley Sad My plan runs out on 28th April so in 5 days and I'd like to downgrade from business to starter please but I use my own domain and am worried about losing my site, can you help? thanks Zoe x

Message 44 of 43
Square

Hi @saz2312 I removed the business plan for you so that you can upgrade to the plan you prefer. Thanks! 

Message 44 of 43