x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

ok, I did it 

Message 47 of 133

I have a similar problem. I can't login to our website: I've logged in many times, and now, for some reason, it won't let me in. The email and password are correct, but after that, it either requires me to choose an account to continue, which I don't recall ever doing, or it takes me to the page with the two boxes where you choose what kind of website you want. I've tried it quite a few times without success. I really need to get in to edit some things! Here's the URL for the website http://vmbmexicoteam.weebly.com/the-team.html.

Message 47 of 133

The URL is actually: http://vmbmexicoteam.weebly.com/.

Tags (1)
Message 47 of 133
Square

If you aren't sure what the correct login info is for the account with that site, use the account recovery form to submit a request to our support team @LightofHope1. Make sure you log out of the account you are in now so it loads for you first, though. 

Message 47 of 133

I am having the same problem, tried Chrome and INternet Explorer browsers, getting the page to create a new page. my page is congervillefire.org

Message 50 of 133

please email me solution @ jehupta2@gmail.com

Tags (1)
Message 50 of 133
Square

Hi @jehupta It looks like you are logged into an account that does not have access to that site. The site is actually under a different account email. Are you still in contact with this person? 

Message 50 of 133

Hi.......I cannot figure out how to get to my site to edit it.

Message 52 of 133
Square

Hi @Judy2 It looks like there's a site in the account you are logged into. What happens when you open the editor? Or do you have an older site you are trying to access?

Message 52 of 133

I have the same problem and cannot get any access.

It leads me back to login via email or new page.

I cannot find any solution on the forum

Message 57 of 133
Square

What site are you trying to edit, @happy2?

Message 57 of 133

nourishbodymindspirits.com

Message 57 of 133

I have tried the reset link you suggested to someone, but then I get a blank screen.

Message 57 of 133
Square

Are you using your hotmail email address with the password reset form?

Message 57 of 133

Sorry THIS DOESN"T WORK. I've tried and am very frustrated. I need to edit my site.

Sharon K Henry

[personal info redacted]

Message 59 of 133
Square

I just replied to your other post, @SH7.

Message 59 of 133

TRying to do the same - diffeent details to my own computer account - goes straight to this account which I don't want - how do I delete, then log in to the details to give access to the relevant website for me to edit?

David.  (Urgent and frustrated).

Please reply to [personal info redacted]

Message 61 of 133
Square

Try logging in with a different browser so it doesn't try to use any saved info, @rqa-weebly20.

Message 61 of 133

My login is working but the site won't load.

Please help

Message 63 of 133
Square

Hi @SGB58L What is the name of the site and what happens when you try to open the editor? 

Message 63 of 133

When I login with my email and password, there is not edit option. The only options I have are to create a new website. I got married and I need to change some information on my site. 

Message 67 of 133