x

I can't publish please help!

hi,

I have used weebly in my bamboozle portal. My problem is when I will publish it, an error occurs stating that my credentials are not valid.

How do i fix this problem? Thanks

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, @charmz327.  What's the address of the site you're trying to publish? I'll take a look.

Message 2 of 11

I have sent the address in the private message.

Thanks

Message 3 of 11

hello... dear sir,
im from indonesia, and found nice weebly site, but when i want to edit my site, then window warning appear : We're having trouble loading the Site Editor. Please refresh your browser. If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact support. " i have refresh it many times, but nothing happen and still error. please help me with this

- the second problem is, when i click Publish button, then appear window to choose a domain name, then i choose free domain, and i write down the name is : shmkomplementer.weebly.com, this happend many times when i tried to edit my site

please help me with this

many thanks and sory for my bad english

Message 4 of 11

Hello shmkomplementer! Is this issue happening in multiple browsers? Narrowing down a specific one would be a great help in clearing things up.

For the subdomain, have you tried entering it in your Settings, instead of at that window?

Message 5 of 11

when i publish, appear window warning to verify account, but nothing message link on my email

Message 6 of 11

i have tried to click setting, but still error and loading...
Message 7 of 11

done ! the problem is my security adguard and ublcok origin
Message 8 of 11
Square

Thanks for letting us know it's working for you!

Message 9 of 11

your wellcome Adam, but another problem come, now i can't publish my site, when i tried to click publish, appear window warning to verify account, the i go to my email and nothing link verify account from weebly.

many thanks for help

Message 10 of 11

Hello! That should be cleared up for you now.

Message 11 of 11