x

Problems with G Suite and Weebly

So I'm trying to get G Suite with my Weebly account, but I keep getting this error "This domain has an apps account controlled by Google or another apps reseller."

I know why it's giving me that error, but I don't know how to fix it.  Basically, I had started signing up for G Suite on Google (not through Weebly) about a week before, but then I got to the payment options and noticed that they didn't take Paypal.  I personally don't like using credit cards online, so I always use Paypal, so I just stopped there and didn't continue.  Later on, I noticed that I could get G Suite through Weebly and use Paypal, and that's when this problem occurred.  Because I had already tried to set up a G Suite account with my domain name before, it won't let me do it here, and I can't figure out how to cancel it out or delete the former account so I can make one through Weebly.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Unfortunately, you won't be able to set it up through us since there wouldn't be a way to transfer it to our reseller account. However, you can regain access and manage it directly through Google. Please see this guide in our Help Center which will show you how to gain access:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/202013443-Regain-Access-to-a-G-Suite-Admin-Account

Message 2 of 5

Hello

I'm having issues trying to set up g suite for domain chipshoppotatoes.co.uk 

How do I solve this issue?

Regards

Message 3 of 5
Square

Hi there. What type of error are you receiving when you try to start the trial? 

Message 4 of 5

Failed creating subscription

Message 5 of 5