x

Product image problem

I'm having big problems with product imaged on my website.
I have uploaded an image 432 x 570. When I click on the product category, the image is displayed with the heads chopped off, but when you click on that image, it appears normal size with the heads showing. I have tried adding a thumbnail szie image of 152 x 200, that also appears with the heads chopped off but very blurred at normal size.
I am trying to get a smaller image (with heads showing) on the category page with the larger picture coming up when the product is clicked on.
Is there something i am doing worng with the image sizes?

This is a link to the problem page if it helps
http://swishwear.weebly.com/store/c4/Prom_Dresses.html

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

@stardust100:  It appears that your image setting is set to 'square' .  Make it set to 'none' and that should solve your problem.

Message 2 of 7

I've looked everywhere and I can't find anywhere I can set the image to none.
Message 3 of 7

@stardust100:  If you are using gallery element...just click on the image and it will show you a box go under advanced option.  If you are using normal image option it should be automatic.

Message 4 of 7

I'm having this same issue. I can not get my main store page images to look right. I've tried 1:1, 3:4, etc and nothing looks right. I don't see an auto option, how do I get this option available? Also, my images are HUGE (expanded in size). For example, the image for Pay Online is only 202 x 88, it shouldn't take up an entire page. Smiley Sad

Here is the website link

http://www.caseclosedcomputers.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Message 5 of 7
Square

Product images look the best when you use large images which are then shrunk down, rather than blown up. Try using images that are around 1000 pixels by 1000 pixels.

Message 6 of 7
Square

You can manage store image ratios in Store > Setup > Layout. It's set to 1:1 right now which is a square image.

Message 7 of 7