x

Questions about publishing

I'm trying to figure out if mysite is published.  It says it is, but the "publish" button is still there.  Does it go away when it is published?  I located the site on my computer, but my husband couldn't locate it on his.  Does that mean anything?  I'm assuming (foolish, I know) that people only have to type in kraftsbykayne.com to hit my site.  Is that correct?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

I also have a questions about the contact sheet.  Do I fill it out, or do the viewers?  I tried sending an email to myself, my personal email, but nothing happened.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong, not understanding, or overlooking something.

Message 2 of 7

Ignore the contact sheet.  I went into my own site, and left a comment on the sheet, and it got right back to me.  So that is resolved.

Message 3 of 7
Square

Hi! Smiley Happy

Your site is pulling up perfectly. Your contact form needs to be edited, though. What are you wanting people to fill out? Are you wanting their email, name, comment, etc? 

Message 4 of 7

I have a block for their email.  And a comment block.  Any other suggestions?  I guess I could put a block there for suggestions.  I might try that.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7

I have the same problem! How do I check my page as it appears online, that is, toggle it on and off, while editing? (after I hit Publish)
Message 6 of 7

The only way I have been able how to check my site, is to bring it up myself - as if I were a "customer".  That is how I checked to see if it was working.  I just entered www.kraftsbykayne.com, and it came right up.  Good luck!

Message 7 of 7