x

Seriously: Is your customer service nonexistent?

As a new customer (and already regretting it) I'm very disappointed in your customer service.

J

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

@Jarrett:  I beg to differ.  My interactions with them were pretty pleasant.

Message 2 of 6

Hello Jarrett! Are there any particular issues you've encountered that we can help address?

Message 3 of 6

Same issue. Weebly Online chat nonexistent so far.
Message 4 of 6

@Rabskiart

"Weebly's customer success team is ready to help seven days a week. We're in the office Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time (9am to 9pm Eastern) and Saturday / Sunday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time (11am to 8pm Eastern)."

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/204197083-Contact-Weebly-via-Phone-Live-Chat-or-a-Support-Ti...

Message 5 of 6

Hi there!

I'm afraid I have to agree. I love this platform, but the "spotty" customer service leaves quite a bit to be desired. Smiley Sad As someone who has used Weebly for quite a long time and suggested it to other people because of the functionality and ease of use, I'm saddened by the level of support.

I've had to contact customer service a few times for help with some glitches. On two occasions that I can recall, today being one of them, the support person's response made me wonder if they read the initial request. To be honest, the last two issues I had with tech support were similar. I don't mind that it takes 2-3 days to respond to a ticket. I get that with lots of customers it can be consuming and busy. But what I don't get is not taking the time to read the initial request for support so that a solution that actually fits the issue is offered. It just feels lazy to me.

I'm just grateful that I don't need customer support very often and that I do have some technical abilities (albeit limited) to do many things on my own. If I did need more assistance, based on the support alone I would not use Weebly, which saddens me to say since I really do like the platform.

Message 6 of 6