x

Simple site. Basically a Landing Page.

Howdy!

I am trying to make a single page as a site.

A logo, Social Links and a Slide-In that I have the snippet for.

Why is this so challenging?

If I could only have a blank page to start from.

Help me Obi-Wan.............

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @BrentEEBoy

In order to get a simple 1 page site you can add a page and select no header on the page options. Then hide the page from the navigation menu. With some of the more minimalist themes like paper and cento this will really look like a blank white page.

Message 2 of 10

Thanks adam13.

Trying right now.

Message 3 of 10

So far, so good.

How can I hide the Navigation, I checked HIDE IN NAVIGATION, but it shows up on mobile.

Also, the snippet in HEADER CODE is not functioning....Because of NO HEADER?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 10

Hello....Can anyone help me?
Message 5 of 10
Square

@BrentEEBoy

Hey there. Smiley Happy What do you mean it shows up on mobile after you try to hide in navigation? Is it the site title or do you have a mobile navigation drop down? 

If it's the drop down you can add this code to the Settings page. Login to Weebly dashboard, click Edit Site. Click on Settings tab at top of page, then SEO on left hand side. Scroll down to the Header section and copy/paste this is:

<style>
@media screen and (max-width: 992px) {
.hamburger {
display: none !important;
}
}
</style>

Make sure you click on Save in the bottom right corner and then Publish at the top of the page. Hope this helps, but let me know if you have a different question. Thanks!

Message 6 of 10

Thanks Bernadette.

I restarted with a new simple theme which fixed that problem.

But my slide in snippet does not work. I placed the code in the header, but it does nothing. Can you help me with that please?

Message 7 of 10

When I refresh the page, a box shows up in the lower left of chrome browser saying that it is waiting fr the slide in, but nothing slides in.....

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Message 8 of 10
Square

What is the name of your website? And which page did you put the code on? I'm not seeing anything embedded. 

Message 9 of 10

v

Message 10 of 10