x

Students cannot log in.

I teach high school photography and we use weebly to create online portfolios. Every class this year where students try to log in we have issues.  

Students know their passwords and emails and have tried to reset passwords but never recieve an email to reset.  We have tried different browsers and still no luck.  

Some students it works one day and does not the next day.  It is very frustrating for the students and myself included.  

I am hoping there is a simple solution.  Could it somehow be that too many students are trying to log in all at once?  I would doubt that is the cause.  

Any help would be great as we will need to use a differnt website creator site that doesn't give us these problems. 
Cheers.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @kcawdell The first thing I would suggest doing is having the students log in from a different browser in private or incognito mode. This will let you know if the login error is due to a cache or cookie issue. 

Are you able to test using a different internet connection like mobile data from your phone? The other possibility is that there is a firewall or network issue preventing the dashboard from loading properly. 

Message 5 of 4

My students use chromebook and they have no access to incognito or other wifi connection. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @yamil 👋

Do your students see an error when they try to login? If so, can you provide a screenshot?  Can you also verify one of the site names a student is trying to access? 

Message 5 of 4