x

Trying to upgrade an Australian plan but having problems

I have had a free Weebly plan for some time, but now need to upgrade to a Personal plan. I'm in Australia and the plan is $84 for the year. But when I go to upgrade, it wants to bill me in USD. I can't find a phone number or email address to deal with a human, and your online chat bot is less use than the search function. Could someone please contact me to help sort this out. It shouldn't be this hard to become a paying customer!

160件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/2
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 返信
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching the team. This type of request needs to go through the support center, as I'm not able to make the change from my end. I apologize for that. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Typing "speak with a rep" will bypass the automated help articles that you see, and will give you an option to view the support teams available to your account. 

141件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/2
不適切なコンテンツを報告