x

Video tutorials, accounts, customers.

Hello.

I am trying to find video tutorials to explain a few things I want to do.

I just upgraded my account so I get unlimited storage and the ability to give users accounts.

What I want to do is set up the website so that I can create an account and password for a customer. I do an aerial photography job for said customer and they come to the website where they will be able to download their photos and video from the website.

The customer path I am looking for is basically this.

Customer goes to site -> customer logs into account -> after customer logs in they get an invoice page where they pay their invoice (if they did not already pay in person, if they already paid in person this is skipped) -> only after the customer pays they get to a page where they can access their data to download photos/video anything else.

Where can I find a walkthrough to explain the above process? Or can someone just explain how to set that up?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks for posting, @JedThone. It's possible to do some of what you want, though it wouldn't be automated. We have Customer Accounts, though this is more to save customers time with saving billing info since it doesn't affect what they can or can't see from a store.

What you'd need to do is create a hidden digital product for a customer, then send them the link to it so they can pay for it and download the images you added to the product.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/add-a-digital-product

Once they've downloaded their images you could make the product unavailable. This will make it so no one can access it, but it still exists in the event the customer misplaces their images and you need to make it available again.

If someone paid in person for their images, you could either make the product $0 or provide them with a coupon for 100% off.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/create-a-coupon

Message 4 of 3

That will work for the time being. If the person already paid I will just set it to $0 but if they need to pay I will set it to the price billed for the job. I hope this will be a better distribution system then using dropbox links and it will make it easier for people to pay me.

Message 4 of 3