x

Weebly Website through Dotster Hosting Question.

My very new website and store is hosted on dotster.com and I have been using the weebly builder through dotster.  I now realize that all of weebly's tools are not available that way.  For instance I can't add any aps like Shippo, or use real time shipping, I have to create rules, which is painfully tedious and not very accurate.  Is there a way to do that through my dotster account, or do I have to have my site hosted directly through Weebly to have access to all of the tools and features?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Some features are only available directly through us, although this might be a better question for Dotster to see if they might be able to turn certain features on for their version.

Message 2 of 8

Thank you Adam for your quick reply.  I will check with them as I was just going to purchase a year of pro through them, they're a bit less expensive.  But if they can't offer all of the features then I'll do it directly.  I don't suppose you have any specials or coupons going on right now?

Message 3 of 8

@janhalter:  I do not believe you will find all the Weebly APP through dotster.com.  They are one the hundred children of Endurance International a reseller for Weebly. 

Think, why would Weebly give away all their assets and plus points to a reseller who will under cut them?

It is also my experience that they are only cheap for the first year, then the prices go up.  If you are looking for bargain go with Weebly 2 year plan.

Message 4 of 8
Square

If you reach out to the support center one of the reps can probably get you a discount as well. Smiley Happy

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 5 of 8

@Bernadette wrote:

If you reach out to the support center one of the reps can probably get you a discount as well. Smiley Happy

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

@Bernadette:  Oh really?  I should have done that when I renewed again recently for 2 years.  I thought $3.50/mo was rock bottom price!

Message 6 of 8
Square

It sounds like you are on one of our older pricing models. Definitely keep that! Smiley Happy But, yes, if you need to purchase something reach out to the team. Doesn't hurt to ask if there is a current promotion running. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 8

Message 8 of 8