x

Weebly for a non business site - is it good for this?

Hi,

I'm looking at various website builders, and Weebly seems the best in terms of the features I need, but it seems very business focused. No options for instance when I signed up to identify yourself as anything but a business.

That is putting me off a bit.

But it does seem having spent a little time building some pages that it is perfectly fine for my project.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any thoughts on this.

Regards

John

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I would say it is but I am not very familiar with accessing different templates that might suit you.  I just signed up last week and do not recall having to identify myself as a business but maybe I overlooked something.  I only supplied an email address for identification.

Good luck, hopefully somone has a better answer than mine Smiley Happy

Pete

Message 4 of 3

Honestly don't recall having to identify myself as a business either unless my memory is really off.

And Weebly does work fine for non-business as well to be honest. Long ago I had a free website made for some gaming stuff and nowadays I have an IT scripting blog running on it. All the options that are needed are simply there and stuff it didn't have yet I simply added through the app store (of which like 90% is free I might add)

Due to the drag and drop it really couldn't be easier though as with any website builder.. doing (or having someone do) a bit of work on the html side never hurts either.

Unless you need very specific features, it does it job fine enough. If you havent missed any features while test-building some of your pages... doubt there is to much important things missing.

Message 4 of 3