x

What is part of weebly pro and what is just a free trial

Hi All:

New to weebly and trying to figure out what features are in my professional plan. I donʻt want to set something up and then the trial expires and I have to change a bunch of stuff!

My main concern is in marketing. I thought that with a pro account, I should be able to set up a form to collect emails and manage an email list within weebly. When I look at the marketing area it says free trial and that I only have 2 emails left- my ʻunder constructionʻ page has an email list form, which i received an email from telling me who signed up, so Iʻm assuming that feature is part of the free trial and thatʻs why it says only two emails left? 

So Iʻm not sure which features I should build into my site. I would like to at least know which things will disappear when my free trial ends.

Is there a clear list of all the features somewhere?!? I canʻt seem to find anything detailed. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Yes, in each individual section there may be features that aren't included, such as automatic tax calculation, real-time shipping, etc.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for your post, @lobi_T. Marketing plans are separate from site upgrades, so if you want to send email campaigns you may want to consider purchase that separately. As for your site upgrade, Pro comes with the option to use a custom domain as your site address, HD Video and Audio elements, up to 25 items in your online store, up to 100 members for Membership, and increased file size limits for files you add to your site (up to 1GB in size).

Message 5 of 4

Ok, just to clarify, on my website dashboard everything is included except the marketing section?

Message 5 of 4
Square

Best Answer

Yes, in each individual section there may be features that aren't included, such as automatic tax calculation, real-time shipping, etc.

Message 5 of 4