x

Where's the "Media Section on the Build Tab"?

If I could only somehow navigate to the traditional old Weebly Website Builder (I think it used to be called the Weebly Website Builder Wizard), I'd have it made!   That thing was so easy.  My screenshot won't work on this passworded page, but I'll try to describe what I'm stuck with for a website editor:

First, it looks like a website editor for 5-year-olds.  The tab at the top says "Edit/Weebly".  The editor says "HOME" at the top, with "Page Sections" below and then a 4-option list of actions, being:  (1)  Header;  (2) Main Banner; (3)  Email Subscription and;  (4)  Footer.  

Below those 4 is an "+ Add Section".

And finally, at the bottom, there's a Site Design button, which also looks like something a toddler would make.

Sure, I can see my page to the right, but where's the true editor?  Where's the powerful Weebly Website Builder? the full Editor/Wizard?

If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know.  I need it for my new website.  I used to use it on my old website every day.  Thank- you!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi whitemonkey,

Thanks for answering and I would've never dreamed that such a seemingly random and innoculous "choice' question (coming immediately after I paid hundred$) would eventually result in such frustration, oh-so-shortly down the road.

In other words, YES - mine is a new Weebly site and YES, I DID select the "Sell" choice.

I've emailed Weebly asking for my mistake to be reversed/fixed and now I'll have to take my place in a long, long line of locked down C19 sorries with nothing better to do than meltdown slowly or frequently (depending on caffeine levels, of course).

Well done on nailing it, Mr. Mayor, sir   Smiley Happy

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@Glen2 

did u just set up a new site?

the OLD editor  can be selected when signing up. you select. I do NOT want a site for selling stuff, or similar//

Message 6 of 5

Best Answer

Hi whitemonkey,

Thanks for answering and I would've never dreamed that such a seemingly random and innoculous "choice' question (coming immediately after I paid hundred$) would eventually result in such frustration, oh-so-shortly down the road.

In other words, YES - mine is a new Weebly site and YES, I DID select the "Sell" choice.

I've emailed Weebly asking for my mistake to be reversed/fixed and now I'll have to take my place in a long, long line of locked down C19 sorries with nothing better to do than meltdown slowly or frequently (depending on caffeine levels, of course).

Well done on nailing it, Mr. Mayor, sir   Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 5

Oops, forgot the Kudos...  First-timer, here, how to Kudos, now?   Typical NEW Weebly - you get one shot...

Message 6 of 5

@Glen2 

Hit the kudo button  at the end of the message   also tag the people so they dt miss ur message @Glen2 for example  Smiley Wink))

Message 6 of 5