x

Why my webpage turned blank without anything?

Why my webpage turned blank without anything? Please help me as I am a newbie and know nothing about webisite builder . Many thanks.

imageimage

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @joufunlearn !

I looked at your Contact page within the site editor and I'm seeing the following:

Were you able to get this resolved, or are you still having difficulties seeing the page on your end?  If you're still not seeing it, you might need to make sure any browser extensions that may be installed are disabled, and you might need to clear your browser cache and re-try the site editor.  Please feel free to reach out to me via Private Message if you're still encountering issues with it.

Message 2 of 7

allrentalproperties.net                 give her a try

Message 3 of 7

I'm having same problem for almost a week.  Initially all by pages were blank and now it's just the 2 key pages:  Menu and Contacts.  This is embarrassing for first time business owner and frustrating.  I've heard this is an ongoing problem. I really don't want to start over the design process.  Help!

Message 4 of 7
Square

What site are you having trouble with, @HostingSimply?

Message 5 of 7

hosting-simply.com is my website.  Just checked it now and all is good. To be on the safe side I checked the website on all my other devices too - back to normal!

Message 6 of 7
Square

Glad to hear that!

Message 7 of 7