x

Your new domain is not yet setup. Please allow 48 hours for the setup process to complete.

The website expired and I paid the starter plan, yet after 48 hours the website still not yet resumed. Sent email to staff but got no reply. 

What can I do?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Square

The domain you want to renew is a state called "redemption", which means you'll to take additional steps to renew it. Please contact our support team and they can explain what you'll need to do:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 17

Adam - I have emailled you with no response. 

I have the same issue. Please advise

Message 3 of 17
Square

It looks like you paid to upgrade your site to Starter, but didn't actually renew the domain name. Your domain is in a state called "redemption", and requires different steps in order to renew. You should hear back from our support team with instructions on what you'll need to do to renew the domain name, @Benjamin000.

Message 4 of 17

Adam, 

My website is having the same problem. After editing and publishing the site per usual, it poped up with the above message. I have waiting over a week and our website is still down. We are currently hiring and our application is on our website. We need help ASAP!!! 

Message 5 of 17
Square

It looks like your domain expired earlier this month, @VandalSolutions. You'll need to log into the account in which the domain was purchased, then go to this page of the account and click "extend" to renew the domain name:

https://www.weebly.com/home/account/services

Message 6 of 17

Hello Adam, Thank you for the quick reply! However, I do not see where we get the option to extend. Please let me know where I can find this as it is not on our account page. 

Message 7 of 17
Square

Are you logging into the account where the domain was purchased? The account tied to your Community profile is an editor of the site and not the site owner (the account that owns the site is also the account where the domain was purchased).

Message 8 of 17

Hi Adam, our website is having the same issue! could you please help? the same message popped up. We need to launch our website tomorrow morning! Could you pleaaase support us? thanks you
Message 9 of 17
Square

It can take 24 to 48 hours for a new domain to begin working, @Nikkivandeijzen. It frequently will start working sooner than that, although it's only been a couple hours since you registered it. If you give it a bit longer it should start working automatically for you.

Message 10 of 17

is not yet setup. 

Message 11 of 17
Square

What domain name did you purchase? I don't see any domains purchased in your account.

Message 12 of 17

I am having a similar problem. I have dropped two emails and havent receieved any reply. 

Please help.

Message 13 of 17
Square

What domain name are you having trouble with, @SandeepM?

Message 14 of 17

Same problem here. 48 hours have past after extending my connectin plan, and still having same message. Should I wait longer or I'm looking in wrong direction?

Message 15 of 17

Hi @Juris,

What is the URL of the website you are having issues with? 

Message 16 of 17

I am having the same problem. I try to publish the website but I get the same error message. It's been over 48 hours. 

Message 17 of 17