x

i paid but dont get the upgrade

hello everybody.

my problem is, that i paid but dont have the upgrade features.

everytime i try to use upgrade features or set my own domain, it says 

"please upgrade your account" 

please guys help me.

regards from germany Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Square

Hey @Destrohmia!

It looks like the service isn't associated with any of the sites in your account.  Which site did you want to use Business with?

Message 2 of 38

thanks, that helped.

now im trying to publish my page, to see how it would look like, when its online.

but it doesnt work.

can you tell me what i did wrong?

regards Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 38
Square

It looks like your domain isn't pointed to us so it's not loading your site for you. To use it with a site built at Weebly, you'll need to change the DNS records like our guide shows:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201372693-How-to-Use-a-Domain-You-Purchased-Elsewhere

Message 4 of 38

hey adam,

thanks again.

i changed the setting on wednesday but it didnt help.

i mean, my page isnt ready but you know, when ppl doing things for the first time

they want to make sure, that all happens well Smiley Happy
so i do.

now i changed the settings like the "how-to" but nothing happens Smiley Sad 
i bought my domain @ www.namecheap.com could it be, that they need other settings?

regards Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 38

thanks adam, it works. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 38
Square

@Destrohmia wrote:

thanks adam, it works. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

That's great! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 38

I have the same problem,I just paid for weebly pro for one year on itunes, my bank count shows that it already charged the money,but all my weebly app on The website/ipad//iphone still the same,not upgraded,what should I do now?

Message 8 of 38
Square

@YiFangTang wrote:

I have the same problem,I just paid for weebly pro for one year on itunes, my bank count shows that it already charged the money,but all my weebly app on The website/ipad//iphone still the same,not upgraded,what should I do now?

It looks like you bought two different domain names but didn't buy any site upgrades.  Did you want a custom domain, or did you only want to purchase Pro for your site?

Message 9 of 38

I bought two domains coz the first one somehow made a mistake,I didn't know if it could change the name of domain,so I bought the second domain,now I already transferred the second domain to the website I designed via weebly and published, then I paid 99.99€ for upgrade to pro,is that for custom domain o upgrade the site?actually I didn't know exactly what differences are 

Message 10 of 38

I paid upgrade pro for 1 year via iTunes, and after finishing the credit-card payment,got the congratulations page saying that all is done ,and I checked my bank count showed already charged th fee by ITunes.com/bill.but my homepgae still shows I'm on free page,what should I do now?

thanks for you help!

Message 11 of 38
Square

Which domain did you want to keep? I can cancel and refund the one that you don't need.  I'm also wondering if you were logged into a second account through the app, so your Pro subscription is on a site in a different account.

Can you open the app up and let me know the address of the site you bought pro for?

Message 12 of 38

U can cancel and refund the unused one?that would be great,thank u so much!

I wanna keep the second domain www.mtcyifangtang.com 

I guess the problem could be that I used differente iTunes ID to download and upgrade the sema app

thank u for ur help

Message 13 of 38
Square

I've canceled and refunded the domain you didn't need for you.  You should see that in your account in 2 to 3 business days.

If you private message me the email address you think your Pro subscription might be under, I can transfer that to the account with your site in it.

Message 14 of 38

Hello,I don't know which email u refer to the Pro subscription might by under? The one I use to login in weebly or the one after buying

Message 15 of 38
Square

@YiFangTang wrote:

Hello,I don't know which email u refer to the Pro subscription might by under? The one I use to login in weebly or the one after buying

Both would be helpful, actually.

Message 16 of 38

Hello,I've sent u private message

thank u for ur help

Message 17 of 38

hello,

i checked my iTunes, shows the ID I bought the free weebly is the same one as I bought weebly pro. And I also contact with Apple services,they told me in this case they can't solve,I have to contact with weebly app support.so I'd like to know how the things are going on

thanks

Message 18 of 38

Upgraded to pro for my website and I did not receive my upgrade as well but it shows on my account as paid for......eternal light

Message 19 of 38

Hello!

It looks like that site is owned by a different account than the one you have here. You'll want to speak to support directly to get the plan looked into in this case.

Message 20 of 38

Hello,

I am having the same issue.

I have paid for the Pro account but when I log in I am still only showing as a free account which means I can;t link the domain address.

Please help!

Thank you, 

Olivia

Message 21 of 38