x

invited you to edit ____ with Weebly

Hi there. I can't seem to find the site I've been invited to edit. I was recently asked to make changes to someones website. Their last administrator sent me an invite via weebly, I clicked the invite email and was prompted to login. I have never used weebly or its associated accounts before so I created a new account that matched the email the invite was sent to. 

Anytime I click the link from the invite it prompts me to login again even if I already am, or if I do again it just loads my dashboard. How do I find the particular website to edit?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Upon further research it appears the problem may be that I have a "Free Square Online Builder" as oppossed to what others are calling the 'old editor'. I created another account taking care to not select any commerce or square integration and now the editor says "Free Weebly Editor". The problem is this account hasn't been invited to edit and now I need to figure out if I bother the administrator once again to send an invite to a throwaway email Smiley Indifferent

imageimage

Is there no way to "convert" a business or square account to an old editor? Why is this system so confusing?

Message 3 of 2