x

2 Accounts & Moving Sites

Hello,

I currently have 8 live websites in my account. Most are related to the construction industry. However, a few are not.

What I want to do is; create another account, take 3 of the current (non-construction) sites over to new account leaving only construction related sites in my current account. The new account will contain new sites geared @ lead generation for other companies. Any tips or suggestions are welcome.

Whats the best procedure to do this? Thank you in advance...

Also, I plan to add several more to both accounts, any pitfalls to having so many sites in 1 account?

Stefano

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting, @Jax-Stefano. While we can move a single site into a brand new account, there isn't a way to move multiple sites into another account. One thing you could do is make a new account and invite that account as an administrator of just the non-construction websites. The sites will still be owned by the same account, but it would give you an account which only has the other websites available for editing.

Message 5 of 4

Ok, that doesnt sound like it will work for our situation. What other options are there?

Why can't a site be copied and "moved" to the new account?

Also, I plan to add several more to both accounts, any pitfalls to having so many sites in 1 account?

Message 5 of 4
Square

There are technical reasons why we can't do it, although I don't know the specifics of the reasons. There aren't really any issues with having more sites in one account, although there is a limit of 10 sites per account.

Message 5 of 4