x

I'd like a refund?

Excuse me, I'd like a refund cause I think this plan not suitable for me.

Account Name:葉家豪

email address: [personal info redacted]

credit card last4number: [personal info redacted]

cost: 300USD

Order Date: Apr 9, 2020

Thank you.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Not a problem, @calvin1020. I've canceled and refunded your upgrade for you.

Message 10 of 11

Hello i am not satisfied with my plan and would like a 1 month business plan refund, no one answered me by contact

Message 10 of 11
Square

Thanks for posting, @Pedrom. It looks like our team has voided the charge for you.

Message 10 of 11

Hi,

I find that this program is not for me.

My username is meginmaine.

My User ID is 1UT011576G202571J.

I paid $144.00 on 4.30.20 and need refund.

I have sent support tickets and cannot get through by phone or chat.

Please comply and confirm immediately.

Thank you

Message 10 of 11

Hi Adam,

i purchased a domain and upgrade from a free account. However i have changed my mind on this at the moment, i have cancelled both subscriptions. Do i get an automatic refund or do the charges not go to my account because i cancelled straight away?

arran

Message 10 of 11
Square

Thanks for posting, @thefish93. That won't automatically cancel and refund that for you, so I just took care of that for you now.

Message 10 of 11

Hi Adam, I feel awful for asking this.

I tried to go back to the free domain I was using but it was greyed out. So I repurchased a plan and a domain because I didn't want my website to be removed. 

Now I have seen it was possible for yourself to change me back to my old free demain.

Is it possible to do this for me and refund me back again the 19 quid for the Domain and Plan?....sorry for being a pain

Arran

Message 10 of 11

Hi Adam, I feel awful for asking this.

I tried to go back to the free domain I was using but it was greyed out. So I repurchased a plan and a domain because I didn't want my website to be removed. 

Now I have seen it was possible for yourself to change me back to my old free demain.

Is it possible to do this for me and refund me back again the 19 quid for the Domain and Plan?....sorry for being a pain

Arran
Message 10 of 11

Message 12 of 11
Square

Hi @VladAus I do not see any billing information for your account. Can you please confirm your site url? 

Message 12 of 11