x

my COMPANY IS EDUCAENET

mY COMPANY IS EDUCATE NET i AM TRYING TO PROMOTE MY ONLINE TUTORING compnay with weebly but i AM STRUGGLOING TO GET CLEINTEL. cAN YOU ASHOW ME HOW i CNA DO IT THROUGH PROMOTING IT ON WEEBLY SO I can get a targeted audience please.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @nickyh!

We have many helpful articles on using Promote to build and engage your clientele. There are several things you can do to grow your list of clients, and my best suggestion is to first take a look at the articles here:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/sections/203792567-Promote

In addition, our Growth and Promote sections here in the Community contain not only a wealth of helpful information, but our active Community members may offer some really useful tips and share their experiences, including what has and hasn’t been an effective marketing strategy for them.

Best of luck to you and happy Weeblying!

Message 2 of 8

One way is to not use CAPS in writing.  That is yelling and clients will disappear in flocks. 

Message 3 of 8

Hi nickyh

I looked at the site, what a great mission your company has! I am going to email you some more information, but I think an updated theme (a newer responsive one - for which you'll benefit with a more mobile friendly site and being treated favorably by Google, which otherwise penalizes sites that are not responsive), and perhaps a hosting plan and custom domain will get you closer to some of your goals.

Look for my email!

Message 4 of 8

I am trying to get students for my website in tutoring I went to class and teachers but it wont work I am also trying to get a learning blackboard and a tutoring session on my site and paypal how do I do this really need help

Message 5 of 8

This resource may answer most of your questions...

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/categories/203706548-Weebly-for-Education

I've reached out to you via email, so feel free to follow up with me there!

Message 6 of 8

I need a tutor. I tried to go to your site....no luck. How do I contact you?

JoJo.....info@GunnsPhotoVideo.com

Message 7 of 8

Braindead, can you tell me what you mean by trying to contact a tutor?
Message 8 of 8