x

Changing Logo on both desktop & mobile

I am using a Cento theme, and have successfully changed the logo for the desktop by editing in the HTML / CSS section under Themes. For example, in _nav.less and added this under #wsite-title:

#wsite-title::after {
      display: table;
      font-size: 20px;
      letter-spacing: 3px;
      content: 'Reformed Presbyterian Church';
      position: absolute;
      .transition(~'font-size 260ms ease');
    }

But I have three issues. Issue #1 is I can't get "Reformed Presbyterian Church" centred under "Covenant."

My second issue is that in mobile view, only "Covenant" is showing. I want the full title, with "Reformed Presbyterian Church" underneath "Covenant" in mobile view.

The third issue is that I can't have the "Site Title" (under settings) as the full "Covenant Reformed Presbyterian Church" (and therefore showing in the title at the top of the browser window), without it changing the title on the main page to be "Covenant Reformed Presbyterian Church" and then "Reformed Presbyterian Church" again underneath.

How do I do this? This is the web page I am referring to: http://www.crpchalifax.ca/

What I *really* want is some kind of seamless solution where I can display our full name on both desktop AND mobile.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I gave up. I created a transparent png file and it solved all my problems.

Message 2 of 3
Square

Thanks for letting us know you found a solution. 

Message 3 of 3