x

Ability to make a CATEGORY page (shop pages) the HOME PAGE

I am having difficulty creating a page. I have an online eCommerce site I am building, but when I published my site the categories page does not link to another expanded catergories (of one of the categories listed on the Categories page) page.

Example:

1. SHOP is a link that navigates to the Categories page, let's say Airplane, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles

2. When I select the Airplane section on the Categories page in order to navigate to an expanded categories page (Example: Propellars, Ruddders, Wings, Windshields, etc.), I am taken to a completely different page with the same name as my Category selected, but nothing on it.

Is there anyone in this community who knows how to attach a Table to a page?

I believe I can use a table to separate images, buttons, and links in order to create a different type of categories page with the images and links to the expanded categories page.

I hope this made sense.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hey. Just want to make sure we are on same page. It sounds like you are wanting to have sub categories? And to create a table to display them?

I believe I can use a table to separate images, buttons, and links in order to create a different type of categories page with the images and links to the expanded categories page.

I'm pretty sure this ^ is your solution as you can't link a category to another category. Your site looks like you set this up perfectly, though. Looks very clean and easy to navigate. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 5

I'd like to see this website to see how this works and get ideas.  Thanks if possible.

Message 6 of 5

I currently have a password in order to access. I am still working on the website and have plenty to accomplish before I can make it public. jadas.biz
Message 6 of 5

Thank you! I think I figured a way to make it work by using images, dividers and buttons. So far, so good! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 5