x

Attribution in Footer

Hi, i use free photos supplied by weebly and in the bottom of the page it says, "An attribution link will be automaticaly added to your website footer". The problem i am having is that the none of the attribution links are in the footer. I would like the links to be shown in the footer. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Hey @WildAndrew!

I saw your other post stating you found the issue - was that in regards to this post?

Message 2 of 11

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately that post was originnaly about the no add button on the app store but i found a thread that had allready been responded to. The footer question is still to be answered, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 3 of 11
Square

Ok, thanks for clarifying.  Are you looking in the editor or on your live site?

Message 4 of 11

I am looking on both, as when i originally put photos in the attribution would show in the footer but then they all of a sudden disapeared.

Message 5 of 11
Square

Ok - which page of your site is using the free stock image?

Message 6 of 11

Hi Adam,

All of the pages on my site use the free stock images.

Here is a link to my website if you want to see this for reference.

http://wildlifescotland.weebly.com/

Message 7 of 11

Hello @WildAndrew

It might be a conflict with the back to top or pinpoli APP. May a test a few things out so I can see if this is causing the conflict? This way I can report the bug and see if we can get it fixed.

Message 8 of 11

Hi NickyLimes

Thanks for the reply.

Feel free to test things out as i would like this bug to be fixed.

Thanks

Message 9 of 11

Hi Nicky,

I am also having trouble with our website. We are using images that should be attributed, but they are not being attributed at the bottom of the page. This page, for example, has a number of images but none of them are being attributed --> http://www.mybudgetbreak.com/holiday-lettings.html

I've just had an email from someone who owns one of the images, asking why it isn't attributed to.

Thanks,
Paul

Message 10 of 11
Square

I noticed some javascript errors for your site cause by some custom code in Settings > SEO > Header Code (script tag within a script tag). Try removing or fixing that code and re-publishing. I'm not sure if that's causing the image attribution to not display, but it's probably prudent to fix that just in case.

Message 11 of 11