x

Can I request a refund and switch to a monthly plan?

If possible, I would like to terminate the Performance site two-year plan and ask for a refund. It would be ideal to immediately convert to a month by month payment plan without the website going down or losing it's premium features (in that we would keep the site up for another month of Performance plan and we would pay for it right away). I would like to point out that this has nothing to do with the Weebly service, which we are extremely satisfied with and do indeed wish to keep using it. The only reason we want to do this is a change in the budget division plan. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for reading through and providing us with a high quality and easy way to create a website.

Best regards!

Message 1 of 5
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

@VilimMursic

That's not a problem at all. Although, it is way cheaper to be on the 1 or 2 year plan as opposed to paying monthly. I definitely recommend switching back when you get the chance. Smiley Happy

I've processed a partial refund for you (minus domain credit of $19.95 and cost of 1 month service $46) and those funds should return to your account in the next 2-3 business days. Monthly service begins today and is set to auto renew. If you need to change this please do so from your Account settings page. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. 

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
Square

Best Answer

Try publishing and immediately viewing your website. Then go back to the editor, make a change, and see if the live site updates. 

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Best Answer

@VilimMursic

That's not a problem at all. Although, it is way cheaper to be on the 1 or 2 year plan as opposed to paying monthly. I definitely recommend switching back when you get the chance. Smiley Happy

I've processed a partial refund for you (minus domain credit of $19.95 and cost of 1 month service $46) and those funds should return to your account in the next 2-3 business days. Monthly service begins today and is set to auto renew. If you need to change this please do so from your Account settings page. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. 

Message 6 of 5

Thank you very much! The refund has been received. Could you help me out with a new issue that has occured? Whatever I do in the editor gets immediately published on the site.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Best Answer

Try publishing and immediately viewing your website. Then go back to the editor, make a change, and see if the live site updates. 

Message 6 of 5

Yeah, that solved it. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 5