x

Cancelation and refund

Hello! I would like to cancel my account and get a refund. My email is ktodorova99@yahoo.com. My domain name is www.ourgreenhouseflowers.com I made a payment of 120$, 13,95$ & 33,90$ on July 21st. Looking forward to hear from you! Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

No problem, @kt_92. I've canceled and refunded all of the services in your account. You should see those back in your account in a couple business days.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Best Answer

No problem, @kt_92. I've canceled and refunded all of the services in your account. You should see those back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 2 of 7

Thank you very much!!
Message 3 of 7

Hello again. I checked my bank account today and I saw my refunds for 120$ and 13,95$. But I do not see any information about the one that was 33,90$. Can you tell me if it refunded?
Message 4 of 7
Square

I did that one as well, although the charge hadn't settled so it might show on your statement longer. It should fall off soon, though.

Message 5 of 7

Hi! I'd like a refund for both my pro account and for my domain. I'm just not very satisfied with what weebly is able to provide. 

Message 8 of 7
Square

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you. We can issue a full refund, however, it is past the 5 day timeframe we have to return the domain. If you do decide you want the domain back you would just have to repurchase from us. Is that okay with you?

Message 8 of 7