x

Customer Support Issues

Is anyone else having trouble contacting customer support? I tried chat twice today and gave up. I was on hold by phone so long that my pin expired. Just wondering if there is some issue today. I have a question I cannot answer on my own. I haven't had support issues like this before.

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi there. Were you able to get through to support? 

View Best Answer >

Message 13 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Disregard. I should have posted this in another location.

Message 13 of 14
Square

Best Answer

Hi there. Were you able to get through to support? 

Message 13 of 14

I am having the same issue. I have been trying to get chat or phone support for 10 DAYS!!! It is never available. Only the email option. 

I have URGENT technical issues I need help with. They are delaying the launch of my clients' sites. I wonder what I am paying for if I can't even get help.

How do I get someone to call me and help me fix these issues?

Message 13 of 14
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting through to support, @Valeria Can you please let us know how we can help you out? 

Message 13 of 14

Did you get through and get an answer via email? Can you tell me the email address? I've gotten  o one on chat, and have been on hold on the phone for 40 minutes. Can you help a fellow square/weebly user? Thanks!

Message 13 of 14
Square

Hi @RobWandell I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time reaching support. You can submit an email through the same popup you access chat. Unfortunately, all areas of support are backed up at the moment due to the influx of contacts we've received in the past couple weeks. We are working on adding new agents to help alleviate the hold times, though. Is there anything we can try to help you with on here? 

Message 13 of 14

After a period of days, yes. I love Weebly but admit that I am disappointed that I had so much trouble with calling or chatting. Not sure what changed, but the level of support I am used to from the past was not available this time.

Message 13 of 14

I am still trying to get an issue resolved from two months ago. I would like to talk to someone by phone. How do we make that happen? I have always promoted Weebly but I am so disappointed in the lack of customer service that I can no longer do that. Prove to me that I should stay with your platform.

Message 13 of 14
Square

I found an open case that is on hold, @AubrieK, which usually indicates that it's tied to a bug ticket. I don't see any notes, though, so I'm not sure what kind of issue you are having. What sort of trouble are you having with your site or account?

Message 13 of 14

Adam, I was able to speak with someone this morning. It is a bug issue which I hope will be resolved. Thank you. I'm just frustrated.

Message 13 of 14
Square

Oh, ok! I totally understand. Glad you were able to speak with someone about it!

Message 13 of 14

I've now been waiting nearly three weeks to hear back from them on email and the phone is never answered - Weebly support used to be good, but now seems to be non-existent

Message 15 of 14
Square

Did you see my response to you last week, @wendychelt19? I responded on this thread with more information for you: https://community.weebly.com/t5/Community-Feedback/URGENT-LONGTERM-WEEBLY-FAN-BUT-CURRENTLY-NO-SUPPO...

Message 15 of 14