x

Document converting sorry we can't display this document

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @NavyManMartin. It can sometimes take Scribd a little while to convert a document. If you exit and re-enter the editor or refresh it might show as completed.

Message 6 of 5

I've done that.  It's been six hours since I attempted to post.  I've goner back out, cleareed cache and cookies, tried different browsers, you name it.

This just started happening in the past week, so the issue has to be on your end, because I've changed nothing in how I post things.

I will shut down my Weebley account and use another blogger; I need something that is reliable.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Which page of your site is it on? I can see the one on the home page of your site is working in the editor, but I wasn't sure if that was the one that was giving you trouble.

Message 6 of 5

Me too = on our HOA website I uploaded a one page PDF and then the same page as a JPG ... no dice.  "Sorry we can't display that".  I finally uploaded the JPG as an image, but it will not stretch to a decent size.  The print is too small for easy reading.  The "sorry we can't display this document" barrier has no solutions.  Frank. 

Message 6 of 5