x

Downgrade

I would like to downgrade from Starter to Lite, but will I lose any of my content??? Also, how would I go about doing this? Weebly does not have an easy option for this, which, to be honest is quite frustrating. Please Help.

Many thanks.

website is 

www.jajajamesknowlton.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

@jajajames1 

As I understand it the so-called Lite plan was made available to resellers in "Weebly Cloud" but it is not part of the plans that Weebly themselves make available to their users...

"Weebly for Cloud is for resellers looking to provide customers a best-in-class website builder where they can create their own website, blog, and online store in minutes. As the reseller, you maintain full control over billing, support, and the customer relationship. The Weebly Cloud platform allows you to easily integrate Weebly into your existing internal application, CMS or third party web application. You can use our Cloud Admin to manage users and sites or you can use our RESTful API to programmatically integrate with existing systems. You can also use plug-ins that allow you to integrate Weebly with existing systems."

Message 3 of 2