x

Downgrading subscription plan

Hello,

After having tried out the Starters website for a few months I would like to go back to the Connect plan/Personal website.

However, in my account it seems like I can only either prolong my Starter-subscription or upgrade to a higher plan.

How can I downgrade?

Thank you in advance for your response! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Thanks for your post, @manon17. I've removed your Starter service, so you should see Connect/Personal as an option when you click on an upgrade link for your site.

Message 7 of 6

Dear @Adam , 

Thank you for your reply! I indeed see the Connect/Personal plan now as an option when I click on upgrade.

However, when I click on "Buy" after having confirmed my paying method, I get an error message saying that an error occured and that I should try again. This was also the case yesterday already, so it seems that there is something else going wrong. 

Could you please help me? 

Message 7 of 6
Square

It seems like there's something with the info you are entering that is causing the card to be declined. Can you verify the information you're entering, and if that is all correct try again? If you still get an error I would try a different card or PayPal.

Message 7 of 6

I have tried a different card now and that works! Thank you!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Great! I'm glad to hear that, @manon17!

Message 7 of 6