x

G Suite email verification

I know I am not alone in this, but I cannot sign in to the G Suite email I set up because I don't know what the "admin" account is and can't verify it.  Nothing I've found here is telling me how I can access that, and the only help topic I can see seems to be for if I already know what the admin account is.  What do I do?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, @KPVW. Thanks for making your first post!

I've made the user you created an admin, so you can now use that to log into the admin console and verify your domain.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, @KPVW. Thanks for making your first post!

I've made the user you created an admin, so you can now use that to log into the admin console and verify your domain.

Message 7 of 6

Hi, We set up our site alignedsi.com on Weebly, and purchased a 1 year GSuite through the site (square).   For 14 days, it worked with Google Admin, but now our GSuite says "suspended" on Google Admin, but active on Weebly.   Our domain was registered, and all was working until after the 14 day.  Is there a fix for this (blog post) you can point us to, please?  Can you please help?  Sincerely,  Lost and Cold in Canada. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 6
Square

Welcome to the Community, @alignedsi911.

I'm not sure why it didn't renew in our reseller account for you, so I fixed that manually. Your email should start working shortly if it hasn't already.

Message 7 of 6

We have measuremelife.com and are trying to create an email info@measuremelife.com.  We keep getting told that we need to use the admin console but we've tried every email we have and nothing works as admin.  Please help.  So frustrated going through this neverending circle!  

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @TScrogham I mentioned on your other thread that you should reach out to support for help with your domain transfer. I also recommend having the rep check your services because I do not see an active Google Workspace (G Suite) email in your account.

Since you are moving your domain it would make sense to also put in the request to have the email billing moved to Google directly. 

Support can help you with both of these requests. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 6