x

Giving access to web developer

Hi I want to use a web developer to improve my website.  Do I just give him a log in or make him a "team member"? thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, @natalie82! Thanks for making your first post.

I would invite the person to edit your site rather than give them your login information. You can do this by going to Settings > Editors within the website editor.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, @natalie82! Thanks for making your first post.

I would invite the person to edit your site rather than give them your login information. You can do this by going to Settings > Editors within the website editor.

Message 5 of 4

@Adam Hi! I am new to weebly and have been working on my website for my business. I am having an issue with the size of the logo in my particular theme. I would like to hire a web developer to adjust the code to increase the size of the logo. How would I go about giving such a person access to my website to do this. I was beginning to work with someone from Fiverr. and they wanted my Log-on and password. This just didn't feel right even though I dont have any billing information on my account.....but I suppose they could do me harm in some way if they had my password to my website?   How would I go about giving someone access to accomplish the adjustment for the logo?

THanks!

Parrish 

Message 5 of 4

You can give them access to website code by going to the Settings on top right > Editors.

After the adjustment is done. You can remove them immediately.

Message 5 of 4