x

Groups Local members

How do I start a local groups on my favorate weebly websites? like SaveNatureFREE

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

I'm not sure what you mean, @savenaturefree. Are you looking to add a forum to your site?

Message 2 of 8

Are you familiar with the groups feature?

Message 3 of 8
Square

Oh! You're talking about Groups which are part of our Membership features?

Message 4 of 8

Local groups are web rings if you like but also real world meetup groups. Hence the term LOCAL groups

When you ask group members to join a local group and add 2 friends the local group it begins to grow at a faster rate.

Do you have any idea where I am coming from? Anyone? As a reward we look after our members. we expect people with high heart iQ to take on a challange in their own local community. Like a neuron growing an intelagence.imageimage 

imageimage

Message 5 of 8

Weebly was giving customers free site but now is charging $5 mth This is illegal in our jurisdiction. The new charge for a service you previously gave away free is deceptive conduct for a corporatioon and the fines are large indeed. The nes fees can be applied to new cousomers not old ones.

Message 8 of 8
Square

Which one of your sites is affected by this? We did recently close a billing loophole that was allowing sites to keep features after a plan expired, but this should not affect any grandfathered accounts. 

Message 8 of 8

Yes I am still learning my way around,
Message 9 of 8