x

How do I access a forgotten weebly page

I use on page regularly but another I just set up. Now I need to access this but don't remember which email or how to access. 

The website is. 

https://kdcarts.weebly.com/

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi! Looks like you are logged into the right account. Are you able to switch to the site by clicking the dropdown in the top left corner of the screen to switch to the other site? 

Message 7 of 6

No, there is only the streetsketches site and other My Site + tabs. That's where you mean yeah?

Message 7 of 6
Square

Yes, you are in the correct area. The site is there, but it is titled "my site" so you may have overlooked it. You will need to login to the editor for each site titled "my site" and rename the title from the Settings tab. If you do not need to keep the additional sites you can change the title to something like "delete" so that you make sure to delete the correct site from your account. You can delete a site by clicking the three dots to the right of the site name on the main dashboard. 

To make it easier I've updated the kdcarts.weebly.com site title to KDC for you. If you do not see it listed make sure to hover over the site list and scroll down with your mouse wheel or track pad. 

Message 7 of 6

Ha! That's what is was. OK. Thanks heaps. Apologies on my mistake.

Message 7 of 6
Square

No worries! The new dashboard does not display the associated url so it can be a little confusing if you have copy sites with the duplicate title.

Message 7 of 6