x

How do I change credit card details used for site domain?

I need to change the credit card details currently being used to pay for the use of my weebly site however when I log in I can't see anywhere in settings about payment at all and can't remember where the details were entered in the first place!

Can anyone tell me where to go to change this?!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Square

Click on your name on the top right of your Dashboard and choose "Account"; next, go to the Payment Methods tab and remove your old payment method. Finally, go to the Services tab and click the link to "add a payment method" for your domain.

Message 17 of 27

Same situation, i can't add my credit card. Always getting "Error" message.

Message 17 of 27
Square

It looks like the payment info you are using is failing authorization, @RGC. You might want to try a different method or contact your card provider to see if they can provide more information.

Message 17 of 27

But im using same credit card where i have used for purchasing pro plan, then i accidentally remove my card from payment methods section and now i can't add it anymore.

Message 17 of 27

Hi I was wondering how would I get a refund. I just subscribed to weebly today and it charged me $16 but I no longer will need weebly
Message 17 of 27
Square

Not a problem, @Anibabey1. I've canceled and refunded your upgrade for you.

Message 17 of 27

Hello,

I'm unable to update my payment information to reactivate my account. I keep reading instructions to go to My Account-> then to My Services. There is no option there for me to update my account. This is so frustrating, and my site , unbeknownst to me, has been deactivated.

Message 17 of 27
Square

Hi @Lovely It sounds like you are logging into the wrong account. Can you please confirm the site name? 

Message 17 of 27

I'm trying to add new credit card details for our monthly invoice and can't see where to add it in?  The expiry date has changed.

Message 17 of 27
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @NewVineLakes

Are you trying to update the billing on your Weebly Web Designer platform? Smiley Happy Also, welcome to the Weebly Community!

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 27

Thank you yes.  I just to change the monthly billing credit card details.

Message 17 of 27

Awesome! Here are the steps to do that!

1) From your dashboard, you should see your business name in the top right corner

2) You are going to click on that to get a dropdown, from there you will click on Organization Settings 

3) You will be taken to a Settings page with 4 different options, you will click on Services

4) From Services there will be a button to "Add Payment Method" 

Let me know if you have anymore questions! @NewVineLakes

Ellie
Message 17 of 27

Having this problem too. No option to view browser version of site. Mobile version won't let me add a card, though it let me delete the old one.
Message 17 of 27

Hi there @amylstrickland

You may need to reach out to our Customer Success team directly if there is not an option to add a card. You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like “speak with a rep” to be directed to the teams available to your account.

Ellie
Message 17 of 27

Thanks for the info but man - why should it be so hard to update an expired credit card. Spending money should be easier than that.

Message 17 of 27
Square

Hmm.. That is strange. Unfortunately, all I can see is that our payment processor is refusing the charge. I think contacting your card provider is still probably the best bet.

Message 28 of 27

No, the page itself is not allowing us to update the card info

It never has a chance to enter the new cards information

Message 28 of 27
Square

Did you still need help, @SKahn? I see that you made some recent purchases in your account, so I wasn't sure if you still needed assistance.

Message 28 of 27

@AdamI need to change the credit card details currently being used to pay for the use of my weebly site and domain.
As suggested I deleted my old credit card first and then tried to add the new one in 'my services' next.
Although I can use the 'add' option for both (site and domain subsciption) and fill in the form, it won't accept the new information. Please help me a.s.a.p. because I have to pay for my domain renewal very soon.

Message 28 of 27
Square

Hi, @MoonshineSim.

When you use the Add Payment Method link for a service, what happens after you enter billing information"? Do you get an error message?

Message 28 of 27