x

How do I change the colour of a single link text?

Hi, on my pages I have a section with the menu for quick navigation inside a page. Each of the bullets is a link to the associated section on that page. Default they are all light blue like all links, but I want to change the colour on a few of them because they refer to different type of sections. But when I use the text deitor for changing colour this does not show. In the past it worked, but now no longer, so all links remain light blue.

Can you advise?

Thanks, Pieter

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hi @PieterH On the home page for https://www.maximus-randd.com/home.html I see some bullet points but they are not links. Am I on the wrong page?

Message 6 of 5

Hi Bernadette,

you have to look at e.g. the pages on Tuner history. On this page it works OK, you see in the menu list on the upper right, which are all links to sections, that some have been coloured differently. That's what I want.

But on this and this page, where it worked before, I am no longer able to change the colours although the text editor says they have been properly coloured.

Hope you cn help,

Message 6 of 5
Square

I see... thank you. Can you let me know the link name on this page you want to change the link color to? If you know the specific color code you want to use that would be helpful as well. Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 5

All sections called "Tuner basics ..." should be coloured standard dark red (code #8d2424).

Message 6 of 5