x

How do I get a new phone to upload app to my exisiting weebly site?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

The weebly app from my Icloud store is not recognising my existing site and it won't log me into it.

Message 2 of 6

Hey there! You'd want to be sure you were logged in with the email and password associated with your original account. Otherwise, it will likely have you set up a new account instead, and you'd need to log out.

Message 3 of 6

OK,

I open the app, click on log into existing account, Then a pop up box says "select a safari saved password to use with weebly" under this I can see my weeebly account name. My password is already logged into safari and is correct so i enter yes and it says "Logging in" then a box comes up saying "No Websites" and gives me an option to create a website.

I don't understand why it cannot find my site??

I have tried shutting down the phone, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. What is the next step please?

Message 4 of 6

That would usually indicate that the sites are under a different account, accessed with a different login email or name. What is the URL of the site you're looking for?

Message 5 of 6

Thank you, Yes you were correct and I have now sorted the problem. Thank you for your help.

Message 6 of 6