x

How do I obtain a refund

Hi

I would like to receive a refund for the 69.60 pound charge on may 29th, for my weebly Pro site

I would also like to receive a pro-rated refund for the 13.00 pound for my domain name on april 14th.

I wish to delete both.

How is this done?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

I've canceled and refunded your Pro service for you, @bethant24. You should see that back in your account in 2 - 3 business days. Unfortunately, I can't refund the domain renewal charge since it's more than 30 days since the charge went through. We also can't undo the registration renewal, so it's now registered through next year. Sorry about that! I can turn off auto-renew for the domain so it expires next year if you'd like.

Message 2 of 9

Thats really great, thank you for responding to the situation so quickly. Thats understandable, I dont mind that. If you could turn off auto renew that would be really helpful, thank you!
Message 3 of 9
Square

No problem, @bethant24. It looks like it's already off, so it should expire on its own unless you choose to manually renew.

Message 4 of 9

Hello Adam, I am requesting a refund for the month of pro that was automatically renewed. You automatically use auto renew and I did not know this was the case until I saw the bank statement. I think I have turned off the auto renew, however I would like a refund for the month which has just started as I did not plan to renew for this month. Thank you.

Message 7 of 9
Square

Sorry about that, @jasonk. I've canceled and refunded your Pro service for you. You should see that back in your account within a couple business days.

Message 7 of 9

Hi Adam,

Just wanted a refund for $8 as I made a bit of a mix-up.

I bought it today and realized I needed to pay an additional $24 more when I could have saved a bit more money.

Contact me on max.payard@gmail.com if that's all good with you

Thanks for understanding,

Max

Message 10 of 9

Hi again,

I just purchased something from Weebly again as I need this website by tomorrow and it seems I made another mishap.

Instead of registering a domain I renewed my un-published website.

So I more or less just wasted about $9

I wouldn't mind having it back (as well as the $8 in the previous reply)

Sorry for being a nuisance, I'll be sure to get the right one this time,

Max.

Message 10 of 9
Square

No problem, @IEatFood. I've voided both of the charges for the services you bought. Since they're voided charges, they'll never actually post and should fall off your account within a couple days.

Message 10 of 9