x

How do I show the page level/location shown on eCommerce pages?

I apologize in advance for not using the proper terminology in my title. Is there any way to add a clickable page location text string on an eCommerce page? I know this would need to be done in the HTML/CSS but I can't figure out where it would go or what the code would be. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about...

imageThe first picture is upon clicking a category on the Shop page at oldgloryrustics.com. The second photo is the product photo. I like how a user could click at the top to go back to the Home & Garden Category. I would like to have a similar text string appear at the top of the category pages like this: Home > Shop > Home & Garden.

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I think it might do this automatically if you make a single parent category and add all your other categories to that, e.g. make a category called "Shop", then make all of your other categories sub-categories of that. It should make it so when you go to the Flags category, for example, it will say "Shop > Flags".

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

I think it might do this automatically if you make a single parent category and add all your other categories to that, e.g. make a category called "Shop", then make all of your other categories sub-categories of that. It should make it so when you go to the Flags category, for example, it will say "Shop > Flags".

Message 5 of 4

Thanks so much Adam! Your suggestion worked perfectly.

Cheri

Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 4
Square

That's great! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 4