x

How do you create 2 separate splashes for mobile and desktop?

I am trying to create an "enter website" page for my current website. I have a splash for the desktop and it looks great, but it doesn't show the entire image on a mobile device. So, I created another image to be responsive for mobile app but I don't know how to code where the splash image will not be visible in the mobile version and the mobile version picture won't be visible on the desktop. Right now, the mobile image isn't visible on either mobile or desktop platform but the desktop splash image is. If anyone could help me out on this, that would be great!  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Hmm... interesting question. I think I can think of a way to do this with a bit of custom CSS, although you'll need to  make a hidden page of your site and upload your image as a file using a link, then get the URL of the image from that. I'd also need to look at the splash page online to see how the code is rendered.

Message 3 of 3

Did you manage to solve this?

I want to do exactly the same on my site. I use an old theme, not responsive, so I totally changed the css and stuff... Changing the theme right now would mean to change the whole coding.

I could manage all the rest but the splash page...

Hope you have the solution!

Message 4 of 3