x

How to tell which ecommerce store my sales are from?

I have 2 ecommerce stores in weebly yet when I get order confirmations there is no way of telling which store they are from once the confirmation is printed? Is there a way to add a logo or something to the order confirmation that we receive? We have someone printing off the orders yet someone else packing them and they need to tag the parcel which store its from. Currently she writes on them but would be nicer if a logo as we add these back in the bag.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

You can customize order confirmation emails (and others) in Store > Store Emails. If you add a logo to that for each of your two stores it should give you what you need, @TraceyG.

Message 2 of 4

Hi Adam

Sorry should have been clearer yes I have done that and thats work fine for the customer getting the order confirmation. This is for staff priniting from back end.

imageimageimage

I want to be able to see it on the order sheet we print out ...the sites name? So we print each morning from each site but when they are ready to be packed you cant see which site its from? On our order sheet we print there in nothing ? see attached thanks

Message 3 of 4
Square

I see what you mean, @TraceyG. It isn't possible right now to customize that, though you could post that to our Vote on Features board.

You should also be getting emails of orders like customers get. Does your staff have access to those? They could print those out instead since they should include the site name.

Message 4 of 4