x

Image Size for a SECTION in Weebly?

Hello, 

I am trying to create images for my Weebly page and I am using "SECTIONS" for different partitions of the mainpage. I am struggling to understand the best image size to use. Every image I create in Photoshop shows up differently or way too large/small etc. There is no consistancy that I can find.

Is there a standard image size (pixels) that I should be using? ALSO, there is no EASY way to tell which theme you are using once you pick it... It seems crazy that it's not clearly listed when you play around with Themes so you can easily revert back to it if needed while exploring others. #DesignFail

-Hank

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey @Scubahank!

There isn't really any definite size that's best, although an image which is around 2,000 pixels wide and at least 1,000 pixels high usually has the best results on most devices.

As for your site theme we don't display this visibily for you, though I could look up the theme for a site if you needed to know.

Message 5 of 4

@Scubahank:  Here is a suggestion for you.  Pretend you want to change themes.  When you go to the selection click on recently used and it will tell you the theme name.

Message 5 of 4

I agree - providing a guide showing pixels wide by pixels tall and won't take 5 seconds to load would be quite handy. My header images are zoomed in. (Why isn't there a "zoom out" feature on image editing? There is only a "zoom in.")

Message 5 of 4