x

In-Person Sales???

I'm very new to this and need some guidance! I have my online store set up, but need to know what to do for in-person sales? Is that possible through my Weebly site? If not, how does my inventory adjust?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Were you doing in-person sales prior to creating your site, and if so what did you use to take payments and manage inventory that way, @PureGoddess?

Message 5 of 4

We have a unique situation. We have recently purchased a company from someone else. So essentially it is a new business - we are using their original website as a foundation. As an added layer of difficutly, the business is actually being run by the staff and students of a high school. While the majority of our sales will be online, we expect a great deal to also be in person (i.e. staff, students, local community members, parents, etc). If there isn't an option with Weebly, I'm wondering if the next best option is to use something like QuickBooks for the invoicing and then manually adjust inventory?

Message 5 of 4
Square

How will you be handling the transactions? You might benefit from using Square, although I'm not sure if everything would sync the way you need. What is the name of the website? 

Message 5 of 4