x

Pricing is not shown right. The € sign is absent on my site.

Hi,
I'm editing my site. It's online already.
Now I've found out that the pricing isn't shown right.
The price is shown as 25, instead of €25,00.
This looks really silly.

(In the editing tool it is there, but on my site it doesn't appear. I have set up Stripe, and Paypal, and this is both working. I've received payments already. But it's just the way it looks on the site that is bothering me).

If somebody could help me with it, I'd be very pleased. I've been trying out every possible thing but I just can't find the right thing to do to change it.
I've send a picture of it in the attachment. (I'm from the Netherlands so the site language is Dutch, but you will be able to see the place where the pricing is at.)

Thanks a lot!

Elvira
www.jottastudio.com

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Elvira! It looks like the attachment may be missing, and I haven't been able to locate an example on the live site yet. Can you try posting the image again?

Message 2 of 4

Hi Queso,

Thanks for the reply. The attachment doesn't work indeed, but here's an example of the live site: http://www.jottastudio.com/store/p30/1

My browser is Safari.. maybe that's the 'problem'?

Message 3 of 4

You may not be wrong there. I can see what you mean here on Safari, but not on Chrome. This would be something we'll want to run by our technical team. Sorry about that!

Message 4 of 4